I wanted to go back to writing about space and life extension but it seems the closer the election the harder it becomes to control my anxiety and I am driven to keep posting on it. I think I am trying to subconsciously process what is happening and so I cannot let it go. And if anyone were to look at my posts over the last couple weeks they would see I am indeed starting to form a larger picture. The main feature of this “big picture” comes from one of the first principles I was taught in boot camp when I joined the Army as a young man 2 score ago: know your enemy.
The enemy is that fifth prince of hell- greed– and the world-wide Neoliberal ideology now promoting that absolute greed. It has translated itself into social media algorithms which manipulate people so as to sell them consumer products. This has turned into a Frankenstein radicalizing millions of people. Add to this “the death of truth” which is the main tactic of Trumpism and the makings of the possible imminent catastrophe become crystal clear.
Well done Emma and Ana; the algorithms steer people towards their biases and emotional gratification. This is psychological manipulation on a vast scale. People are gradually conditioned to believe what they want to believe instead of the truth. Combined with white grievance this explains the big mystery the rest of us cannot seem to wrap our heads around: why forever-trumpers are so brainwashed. My coworkers have displayed to me how this works- on every break they are watching the hodgestwins and other propaganda. Week after week, month after month, for the last couple years. I will not own a smart phone.
My comment: It is evident he is a narcissist and his ego will not accept not being re-elected so he is completely obsessed with staying in office and will do anything to make that happen. I am scared. Most of us who have not been brainwashed by social media algorithms on smartphones and have been trained to think critically (I was an autopilot troubleshooter most of my working years) are scared.
Not just the history books; in the years immediately after this election people are likely going to prison and those who supported them are going to be rightfully defamed in perpetuity. The forever-trumpers may finally realize what suckers they have been and could even become Trumps worst enemies. Possible but not likely.
Despite the 7 demon princes of hell working so hard for Trump.
From “Demopedia Wiki: The Lanterne of Light’s classification of demons-
In 1409-1410 The Lanterne of Light (an anonymous English Lollard tract often attributed to Wycliffe) provided a classification system based on the Seven Deadly Sins, establishing that each one of the mentioned demons tempted people by means of one of those sins. This list was later used in the works of John Taylor, the Water Poet. (Terms in brackets are those found in the text)
- 1. Lucifer: Pride “I am the chosen one”
- 2. Beelzebub (Belzebub): gluttony (glotouns) Trump weighs 244 pounds. At 6 feet, three inches tall that puts him over the threshold for obesity set by the U.S. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- 3. Satan (Sathanas): Wrath (wraþþe) ABC News has identified at least 54 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault. In many cases of assault or threat, charges are never filed, perpetrators are never identified or the incident is never even reported to authorities.
- 4. Leviathan (Leviathan): Envy (envous) “I will be a better warrior than anybody.” (better than John McCain, despite Vietnam deferments and bone spurs)
- 5. Mammon: Greed (Auarouse)
- 6. Belphegor: sloth (slow) Executive time- and more golf than any president in history
- 7. Asmodeus: Lust (leccherouse) Individual Number 1 (Trump as co-conspirator in the Cohen felonies of paying off a playboy model and a porn star with campaign funds)